Cloud native computing explained
Today “Cloud Native” is a term that is used quite often. But what is meant with Cloud Native and where is the value to make the transition? To demystify the questions, we need to think about cloud concept where software is built as a distributed set of small, independent self-contained services that implement a specific component of an overall cloud solution. The code is independent of the cloud platform and services where its runs on. This opens opportunities for cloud development to “change the game” in building cloud solutions.
Download this document to gain insight into:
- The technical definition of cloud native
- The business impact of cloud native
- Defining ambitions & realizing results
- Managing cloud governance
- Bridging software development and cloud operations
In order to get the download link, please fill the form below.
Thank you for downloading our e-book or white paper. You will receive the link by email.